- 6:30 - 9:30 PM Packet Pickup / Social at Point Ybel Brewing.
- Racers will receive on free Paddle Hard Pale Ale brewed for race.
-Please pick up your packet, shirt, and swag bag tonight. We will start on time on Saturday.
June 11 (Saturday)
- 7:00 AM-7:45 AM Check in
- 8:15 AM Racer’s Meeting
- 8:30 AM Ron Jon Pro 7 Mile Race and Open Class - (Kayaks, OC's, surf-skis, prone) Start
Major prize money races include Ron Jon Pro 7 Mile Men’s 14 & 12’6” and Women’s 12”6”. Please see break down of prize money below.
1st - $1400
2nd - $850
3rd - $500
4th - $250
5th - $100
- 8:35 AM Body Glove 2 Mile Race Start
- 9:00-2:00 PM Demo Day
- 10:30 AM Race moved to 8:30 AM !!!!!
- Lunch - Boxed lunches from Jason's Deli for racers and volunteers. Friends and family can purchase food and beverages from the Sunset
Beach Tropical Grill which is next to the the race site.
- 12:30 PM - Awards (On-Site)
* Raffle Prizes Throughout The Day (Benefiting Special Olympics)
6:30 PM - 10 PM After party at Pete's Time Out- Live music and free drink and discounted food for racers. Sign ups for sprints and OC - 6 races.
June 12 (Sunday)
- 9:00 AM OC-6 Races - Start from Bowditch Point Park
- 9:15 AM- Sunday Sprints sponsored by Any Lab Test Now $1,000 purse
$500 -1st, $300-2nd, $200-3rd
4 person Mixed (1:3 or 2:2 ratios) Teams
Free for racers registered in a Saturday event. In order to keep this race free, we will not be providing lunch. Please stop by Sunset Beach Tropical Grill or Pete's Time Out for a great lunch and to support our sponsors.
- 10:30 AM- Calusa Kids Race
- Special Olympic Race immediately after Calusa Kids race.
- 12:00 PM Awards
- Lunch provided for OC-6 teams.
Ron Jon Surf Shop
Best Western Plus Beach Resort
Sunset Beach Tropical Grill
SWFL SUP CLUB
Lee County Sports Authority
Canoe & Kayak
Holiday Water Sports
YOLO Board Adventure
Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel
Lahui Kai Paddle Boards
Pete's Time Out
Estero River Outfitters
CGT Kayaks, Inc.
MTI life jackets
The Great Calusa Blueway