The LLS SUP Cup event is held annually here on San Francisco Bay and this year will be hosted by 101 Surf Sports at their San Rafael location.
The Registration fee is $75
To rent a single kayak or stand up paddleboard is an additional $75
To rent a double kayak is $100 per boat
To rent a SUP Squatch is $150 per board.
Corporate teams can register in Kayak or SUP divisions. The cost is $500 and that includes all the gear your team will need.
Renting a double kayak or SUPSquatch? Only one person on the team needs to pay and reserve the boat. This is done during registration.
Your participation in the LLS SUP Cup includes an online fundraising page where you can help raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The link to your fundraising page will be sent in a separate email. Please join us and help accelerate cancer cures and improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
On the water activities including stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, surfski, outrigger canoe, prone paddleboarding and even a SUPSquatch or two. Throw in a hosted BBQ and apres paddle party with adult beverages and it should make this day an unforgettable one.
We offer two courses making for a great time for all levels of paddlers. A two mile fun race course that stays in the protected waters of San Rafael and a 6 mile course for advanced racers. Stand up paddle (SUP) boarding beginners are welcome, and access to training is provided as part of your fundraising and registration. A
Prizes and awards for top finishers and fundraisers. All proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- (SUP) Stand Up Paddleboards – Reserve rental equipment during the registration process. There is an additional $75 gear rental fee that will also be donated to the charity and counts towards your fundraising goal.
- Kayaks, or any other paddle craft (as long as you are facing forward)
- We have 2 SUPSquatchs available for any 4 person team with that extra spirit of adventure. A SUPSquatch is a 4 person paddleboard
Renting a double kayak or SUP Squatch? Only one person on the team needs to pay and reserve the boat. This is done during registration for an additional fee of $75.
All Rentals include Life Jackets and Paddles.
NO WETSUITS NEEDED! Its warm here in San Rafael. Just wear clothing that you would work out or bicycle in. Avoid cotton and wear synthetic fibers. Polyester, Nylon, Lycra etc. Yoga pants, board shorts, and a rash guard or workout top are perfect.
Registration Fees and Fundraising:
Including your entrance fee we are asking each racer to set a goal of raising at least $500 to help fight Leukemia!
Your registration fee includes:
· 1 Race registration per participant
· A free SUP or Kayak rental in the days before the race with Introductory Lessons for first timers.(this is not a race day rental) No RSVP needed just show up at 101 Surf Sports San Rafael location anytime to get started. You must first register for the race and then just say "I am with the LLS race" and you will get the VIP Treatment. Lessons are also available at our Redwood City location but we do need an RSVP to 650-618-6282
· Post race BBQ
· Personalized fundraising page
· A buttery-soft tee shirt will commemorate your day!
Thanks for helping fight Cancer!