to SUP The South Race Series!
This Stand Up Paddle Board Race Series is
definitely a series you don’t want to miss. Some of our favorite paddle
groups such as Paddle Destin, MS Gulf Coast Paddle and Paddle Lake
Martin are ready to showcase their states once again for the 2nd Annual
SUP The South Series. It will take paddlers through 3 of the most
Southern States on the map including Mississippi, Alabama and Florida. The
series will kick off in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi in April, then on to
Lake Martin in Alabama in May, and finish at Destin in June. Each race
will consist of a 1 mile beginner race, 3 mile rec, and 6 mile Elite.
Awards will be given at each race but to be eligible for the overall Series Awards, racers MUST race all 3 races.
* April 25th – Bay St. Louis, Mississippi (MS Gulf Coast Paddle)
* May 30th – Eclectic, Alabama (Paddle Lake Martin) ** This registration is only for the Alabama race
* June 20th – Destin, Florida (Paddle Destin)
• 1 Mile – Surf Style (Male/Female)
• 3 Mile – Surf Style (Male/Female)
• 6 Mile – Surf Style (Male/Female)
Registration fee will get you a shirt (first come first serve on sizes)