Portage Yacht Club presents the
'SUP-dawg! The Huron-Portage Paddle Jam
SUP Sprint, Intermediate and Long Distance races. Canoes and Kayaks welcome too!
DATES: July 8-10, 2016
LOCATION: Portage Yacht Club, south end of Portage Lake, Pinckney, Michigan
DIVISIONS: SUP Inflatable Race 12'6", SUP Surf (Rec, Touring), SUP Race 14', SUP Race 12'6
Kayak and Team (Canoes and Tandem Kayaks)
AGE GROUPS: Mens, Womens, and Seniors (50+), Youth (16 and under)
ENTRY FEE: Non-members $75 for 1-day, $100 for both days of racing
PYC Members $45 for 1-day, $70 for both days of racing
ENTRY INFO: Entry Fee includes T-shirt, continental breakfast and lunch ticket, beverage tickets, safety boats, LD race shuttles, and a PYC Social Membership. Please register online before the ENTRY DEADLINE JULY 4th. 50% refund prior to July 4th, no refunds after July 4th. Late registrations: Cash-only on-site registrations are not guaranteed a T-shirt and will incur a $20 late fee.
PORTAGE YACHT CLUB FACILITIES and SUPPORT:
- Sandy beach and shallow swimming area,
- On-water support by Yacht Club volunteers and Sheriffs patrol
- SUP, Pontoon and Sailboat rentals,
- Camping: Limited tent sites and motorhome parking,
- Weber BBQs and picnic tables in the park,
- Clubhouse includes full service restaurant and bar, WiFi and cable TV,
- Social media and local press coverage, photographer and vide crew,
- Limited number of SUP rentals are available at Portage Yacht Club and Klave's Marina
SPONSORED BY: Portage Yacht Club, Klaves Marina, OluKai Footwear, Kaenon Sunglasses, GoPro, RedBull, Paul Mitchell and Ehman Productions. Special Thanks to the Washtenaw and Livingston County Sheriffs Departments and Michigan DNR.
For additional info contact Paul Ehman, Ehman Productions (organizers of the OluKai Ho'olaule'a in Maui). 808-870-4732, firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is part of PYC's 50th Anniversary Celebration Summer of events including Hot Air Balloon Challenge, Seaplane Splash-In, Antique Boat Regatta, Fishing Derby, Sailboat Races and the not-to-be-missed July 2nd Fireworks show on Portage Lake.