Checkout race photos here! https://www.facebook.com/Sup3riverscom-1415704638650873/timeline/
Saturday, September 3, 2016! course map, festival location and additional info link. (Google South Side River Front Park 18 Ally PGH, PA 15203)
- 10K SUP3 Rivers Challenge - Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Board completion race from the South Side Riverfront Park to the Clement Bridge and back. 8 am
- Hot Metal Splash - A family friendly 1/2 mile timed stand up paddle. 12 am to 4 pm
- All day festival featuring Live Music, Local food vendors and family-friendly outdoor related activities right in South Side River Front Park! (Bike Runs, Land Paddling, Competitor's Lounge Area and Beer Tent)
- Yoga in River Front Park. 11 am w/Sharon Skittle Co-Creator of Urban Elements, Lululemon Ambassador & Baptiste Certified Instructor
- Cool Swag -- All Paddlers receive a Participation Idle, Drink Tickets (Soda or IC Light/Mango), access to Paddlers Shack, Music & Beer Tent. (must be 21 for Beer tent)
- SUP3Rivers has limited SUP Boards for the 10k Paddle to the Point.
- SUP3Rivers will supply all the SUP Boards/Gear for the .5 team relay races and SUP Demo Paddles
- Friends of SUP3Rivers Britty McGraw from WPIX will be our guest M.C.
- SUP3Rivers 2016 Local Feature Band will be "Union HILL" (2:30 pm to 4 pm)