Join us on Saturday, Aug 12, 2017
4th Annual Woods & Water Paddle Races
- Includes both kayak and paddleboard divisions.
- Two race distances this year: 5K and 7 miles
- Flat-water courses on scenic Big St Germain Lake and the St Germain River.
- Races start and end at Lynn Ann's Campground on this out-and-back course.
- The 7 mile course will involve a portage over the small dam on the St Germain River.
- There will also be a short course available for kids (approx 1/4 mi).
Awards for first, second and third place for male and female divisions.
Pregister by Aug 5th to get the reduced rate of $20.
After Aug 5th fee is $25.
Please specify shirt size when registering.
This event will take place rain or shine, and will only be canceled due to severely inclement conditions. Race day registration will be available on site starting at 9:00 am. 7 mi race begins at 10:00 am, 5K begins at 10:10 and Children's Race begins at 10:30 am.
All proceeds from the race will be donated to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
For questions regarding kayak or board rental, sponsorship and donations, please contact Lynn Ann's Campground at (715)542-3456 or firstname.lastname@example.org.