Join Los Angeles Waterkeeper on Earth Day at Paradise Cove for the 6th annual Stand Up For Clean Water paddleboard race and marine festival!
Paddlers and guests can expect a jam-packed day of paddle races, beach festivities and invaluable opportunities to learn about and directly engage in the most ecologically important areas of our ocean.
PDFs and leashes are MANDATORY for all paddlers!
- Open Race (4.5 mile)
- Fun Race (1.5 mile)
- Relay Race
- Kids Race
Marine Festival/Beach Party:Guests can enjoy drinks, beach games and live music all afternoon!
Guests can purchase marine festival (beach party) tickets for $25 by selecting the "Register Here" button above. These include 1 lunch ticket and 2 drink tickets. Racer registration includes 1 lunch ticket and 2 drink tickets.
- Lunch (12:00pm to 2:00 pm)
- Snorkeling hosted by Malibu Diverse
- Eco-Tours hosted by Paddle Method SUP (pending conditions)
- Yoga hosted by Sand Sisters and Zoe Welch
- Awards Ceremony
- Live music by all star cover band including Rami Jaffee (Foo Fighters/The Wallflowers)!
For additional details & sponsor info visit: SUP4Cleanwater.org